Greensboro, NC Residential Roofing Experts
Beane Roofing has been proudly serving the residents of Greensboro, High Point, Winston-Salem, and the Triad area for over 15 years. Our company is committed to bringing our customers the best roofing services, including repairs, replacements, inspections and new installations. Our roofing contractors are highly-skilled professionals who work efficiently to make sure your roof can withstand the unpredictability of Mother Nature. Local homeowners know that they can depend on us for quality workmanship and roofing products at competitive prices.
Looking For a Trustworthy Roofing Contractor?
In addition to their extensive knowledge, our professional roofing contractors are friendly, reliable, and responsible. You can rest assured that Beane Roofing is fully licensed, insured, and bonded. Our roofing experts are conscientious about job site management and won’t be satisfied with any job until it passes inspection and both you and your municipality are satisfied with the completed project. Our team of roofing specialists will arrive on time, work hard, maintain a neat worksite and thoroughly clean up upon completion to get the job done on schedule.
We understand roof systems are a major investment. To ensure you receive the best quality and longevity for your investment, when researching roofing companies, choose one with a sterling reputation and a longstanding commitment to excellence. Call us today to request a free, no-obligation quote!
Residential Roofing Services
Having a dependable roof on your home is not just practical, but also necessary to keep your family safe from the sometimes harsh outdoor environment. It is easily one of the most important components of your home’s structure. Beane Roofing can provide the following types of roofing solutions:
- Residential Roofing Repair - Whether it is damage from bad weather (such as hail or wind damage), overall wear and tear, missing roofing shingles, an occasional leak, or a gaping hole, we have the experience and knowledge to fix the problem while keeping the solution affordable.
- Roofing Installation or Replacement - If your roof requires replacement or you’re building a brand new home, we have the expertise, craftsmanship, and high-quality materials you need to make your investment go a long way.
- Roofing Maintenance - The best way to ensure your roof is sound. We recommend annual inspections for potential leakages, problems or damages. Whether you are worried about the condition of your current roof or you are considering the purchase of a new home, enjoy peace of mind by requesting one of our comprehensive roof inspections. Regular, routine roof maintenance will help prevent minor issues from turning into a complicated roof repair job, or even full roofing replacement.
When you contact us for your free roofing quote, make sure to ask about our premier roofing warranties!
How To Choose The Right Roof Type For Your Home
Since a roof is such a large investment, we understand wanting to ensure you are making the right choice. We know the amount of different roof types to choose from may be overwhelming. To help you decide, here are some factors to consider:
- Function - This may seem obvious, but the purpose of your roof is to protect your home from harmful natural elements such as high winds, hail, heavy rain, and hot temperatures. When deciding on the roofing material for your home, keep local weather conditions in mind to make sure it will stand-up to Mother Nature when she puts the roof to the test. Ask us about waterproofing services that can also protect from unwanted leaks.
- Price - Every project has a budget, and roofing service is no different. On average, roofing materials are priced based on “roofing squares” which is equal to approximately 100 square feet. The most durable roofing materials will generally last longer and are costlier than your standard asphalt shingle. If you are willing to invest in a roof that will typically last for at least 30 years, clay tile and slate roofs are known for their impressive durability.
- Design - An attractive and durable roofing system on a home can add to its value. If you are thinking about eventually selling the property, the aesthetic and curb-appeal of a new roof will bring more value to your home. If your home has a steep slope, you may be limited to specific materials as opposed to homes with flat roofs. Replacing your roof can give your home a whole new look and feel.
Regardless of the roofing material you choose, our team is available to walk you through the differences of the different materials available. From metal roofs to asphalt roofing, we are sure to have a roof system that meets your needs. To determine the right roof type for your home, reach out to us for expert advice.
We Won’t Waste Your Time
When it comes to residential roof replacements or repairs, on average our team can get the job done in one day. For most of our projects, the homeowner will leave for work shortly after we arrive in the morning only to return home to a refreshed roof and no sign we were even there! If the roofing project will take us more than one work day to complete, this will be discussed during the planning process.
To request your free estimate and more information about our residential roofing services, call Beane Roofing today at (336) 687-0831.