Morehead City Roof Repair, We Are Here for You
Hurricane Florence brought destruction and havoc to Morehead City, Atlantic Beach and Newton leaving many homeowners in desperate need of roofing repair. We know you have enough to deal with, let us take this off of your hands and give you the peace of mind that your roof is now safe again.
Before you have any company jump on your roof to make repairs after hurricane Florence, you need to enure you are working with professions. Below are six helpful tips that can make the decision-making process run a little smoother:
- Avoid the “door-to-door” roofing contractors – In this industry, the companies that canvas and sell roofing jobs, by knocking on doors, are oftentimes referred to as “door-to-door contractors” or “storm chasers.” A valid comparison would be the “ambulance chaser” or personal injury lawyer. Beane Roofing will gladly refer you to some of our current and past customers. You can get an honest opinion about our company.
- Communication is key – We are only a phone call away whenever you need us to answer a question, provide information, and so on. We pride ourselves on our ability to follow through and our accessibility. Communication is essential in this line of work and so many other trades, as well. If you aren’t receiving the communication you deserve up front, what’s going to happen once you hire that company and the work gets started?
- Don’t let the price fool you – Price should never be the determining factor when you are choosing a residential roofing contractor in the Morehead City area. In this business, you do get what you pay for. This is not to infer that you should go with the most expensive contractor either. However, you definitely want to avoid the cheapest. When comparing us to other contractors, you will find that we offer some very competitive pricing.
- Get it in writing – At Beane Roofing, we believe the customer is always in charge. We would prefer that you wait until the job is completed before paying for our residential roofing services in the Morehead City area. Our goal is to meet or exceed your expectations, and be totally satisfied with the work we have done. No matter what the details are (e.g. cost estimate, deadline for completion, etc.) we will gladly give you the details in writing.
- Liability insurance and Worker’s Compensation – You’d be surprised at the number of roofers that are not legally insured in the state of North Carolina. To put your mind at ease, the employees that work in our residential roofing division in the Morehead city area are fully bonded, insured, and licensed for your protection. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that part of the costs you’re paying goes towards your protection coverage.
- Locally owned and operated – One of the primary reasons for trusting our company is the fact that we are located within the Triad Area. Since 2000, we’ve provided our services to customers in Greensboro, High Point, Winston-Salem, Morehead City, Atlantic Beach, and Newton; and a number of other communities situated within the state of North Carolina. Beane Roofing is not only a well-established local business, but we also have a reputation for providing quality services.
Other companies may advertise how great their residential roofing services in the Morehead City area are. Unfortunately, a lot of them deliver empty promises. At Beane Roofing, we let our products and workmanship do the talking for us. While field experience and industry expertise are very important qualities, there are a number of other reasons for choosing our company over our competitors.
Our highly skilled employees are very conscientious about job site management and won’t be satisfied with any job they have completed unless you are as well. We use the highest quality materials available on the market today, and provide a superior level of service on every job. This will help you get the level of quality that you are looking for.